Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Caravan Storage- Dublin/Meath

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kentan

Dublin Mum wrote: »
    We store our motorhome here for €200 per year. Very secure and easily accessible. Send me a PM and I'll pass you their contact details.

Hi there, I know this was a long time ago but would you by any chance have the number for storage facility in Ratoath? Thanks in advance, Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Is there an open thread on camper/caravan storage? this one seems very dated

• Registered Users Posts: 37 chimpdoctor

. I have a van to store in the winter and I see you mentioned a yard near airport. You said it's on the right if you are coming from forest little. I'm not 100% sure where that is. If I was driving from airport road/coachman inn roundabout where do i go from there? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭The Davestator

. I have a van to store in the winter and I see you mentioned a yard near airport. You said it's on the right if you are coming from forest little. I'm not 100% sure where that is. If I was driving from airport road/coachman inn roundabout where do i go from there? Cheers

Its on cooks road. First year on right from where you would be coming from

• Registered Users Posts: 37 chimpdoctor

Its on cooks road. First year on right from where you would be coming from

Thanks very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 frankie.d101

Hi lads,

looking for storage for caravan also, do you have a contact for storage yard on cooks road, thanks in advance, frank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Hi lads,

looking for storage for caravan also, do you have a contact for storage yard on cooks road, thanks in advance, frank

I dont - im close so just drop in if i need to chat to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darbam

Sorry to bring this up again but looking for storage for caravan preferably close to Westport- Mayo
    In need ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭User Steve

Hi - Wondering if anyone can help? I'm looking for an internal space in Dublin to work on a vintage campervan. Doesn't have to have electricity. Ideally near the center but all options considered. I'd need the space for around 6 weeks - open to long term arrangement for storage after.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

User Steve wrote: »
    Hi - Wondering if anyone can help? I'm looking for an internal space in Dublin to work on a vintage campervan. Doesn't have to have electricity. Ideally near the center but all options considered. I'd need the space for around 6 weeks - open to long term arrangement for storage after.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Steve

Try Griffin allotments out by lucan. It's not just allotments but storage areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭User Steve

Try Griffin allotments out by lucan. It's not just allotments but storage areas.

Awh thanks a mil! - I'll give him a call.
    Much appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 niallirl

Hi All

Looking for Storage on the southside of Dublin or Wicklow for a campervan. Does anyone have any suggestions? Green Meadow are not answering their phone. Are they still in business?

Cheers Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mattie07

I can pick up your van store it for the season and return it to you when needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

I was looking in to buying a trailer tent but have no where to store at home, would be interested in somewhere around North Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭poker--addict

what is the going rate these days?

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 6 M2023

I'm looking to store a caravan in Donegal / Derry area. Internal / external storage is fine so long as its secure. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sleepy1

Hi, I know it’s an old question but does anyone know of storage (reasonable) Dublin /Meath / Wicklow areas? We live in a house with on street parking so have nowhere to store a caravan we’re hoping to buy. Also, can you legally park a caravan on the street in front of your house without a parking disc? Thanks.

I have some space for a facility in Meath. I am considering the demand for internal storage and potential revenue. Feel free to DM me with your current rates.

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pjcpn1

Looking to buy a small boat on a trailer and will need a place to store it north Dublin or Meath.

Any suggestions lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭DownByTheGarden

My son has his caravan stored in Fingal self storage (I think thats the name of it) for €250 per year. Last year he was paying €200 in Meath but he wanted it closer. I think its no problem to go further out if you need to for a good price. So what if you have an hour or 2 to drive to your caravan to pick it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Hi all. Myself and the other half are living abroad, but with remote working etc are thinking of coming to Ireland for the summer months, and investing in a campervan/motorhome. We are looking at storage options around Dublin area, but no idea what the price would be roughly per month or per year. I have seen some folk paying €200 / €250 per year. Would this include insurance and would the motorhome be covered?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jo sef

Hello I'm looking for caravan parking/storage in Dublin Meath

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jo sef

Hi all, looking for a caravan parking/storage in Dublin Meath

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Seems there is almost no high quality indoor storage. Market seems setup for demand 2-300 a year parking spaces. In some countries there are models where people pay 200 a month - indoor secure lockups. Ironically in our climate I'd have expected decent storage for motorhomes and caravans would make sense to protect quality/avoid leaks.

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 41 trickybicky

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I'd say if people were willing to pay then decent storage options would be more plentiful. Everyone wants cheap storage, with CCTV etc. Insurance alone would mean that any decent storage is not cheap.

Advertisement