Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's time for AH to contribute something meaningful to society...again

• 10-05-2017 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

I say again cos we all know we do great work here with SSF and other such great things.

Now. They're 2 types of biscuits in this world. Those that when dunked flop away within a nano second into your tae. And there's those that defy the laws of physics and can be dunked endlessly without flopping into your tae.

We as a great Irish country have many words and phrases. Such as the greats like "craic" and the cringey embarrassing "shift" but lest I be mistaken we've no words nor phrases to describe the 2 biscuit types mentioned.

The floor is yours AH. From the great to the cringey we need to finally put to bed this age old problem as a great tae drinking nation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Ha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Peter Kay gags covered it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Peter Kay gags covered it all.

Oh. /thread closed.

Wait who? No f*ck him he's not Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

YAY

Another thread that dribbled out of someones arse"craic"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Is the weather about to break and all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Ah, neologisms. Good ole neologisms.

Oh. /thread closed.

Wait who? No f*ck him he's not Irish

His mother is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

More of a coffee drinker meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I like cake

me_irl wrote: »
    More of a coffee drinker meself.

chocolate digestives and bourbon creams dunk well and go well with coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Bloody imigints, stealing the biscuits.

We as a great Irish country have many words and phrases. Such as the greats like "craic"

Craic; from Middle English by way of Scots Gaelic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tea should never be ruined in such a manner you beast :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I like jaffa cakes, CAKES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

I pour my heart and soul into creating these threads for ye! Ye ungrateful people! How dare you say my threads are rubbish. Really fed up of people saying I spout dribble in my threads. I try so hard to make everyone happy here. I selflessly give up my time for this the least you could do is thank me and interact with my threads for longer than 2 pages ffs!

I pour my heart and soul into creating these threads for ye! Ye ungrateful people! How dare you say my threads are rubbish. Really fed up of people saying I spout dribble in my threads. I try so hard to make everyone happy here. I selflessly give up my time for this the least you could do is thank me and interact with my threads for longer than 2 pages ffs!

It's called tough love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

DRIVEL! :pac:

driv•el (drĭvˈəl)►
    v. To slobber; drool.
    v. To flow like spittle or saliva.
    v. To talk stupidly or childishly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Sorry Kate. Was eating my breakfast

Advertisement