Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

10-06-2013, 16:41   #1
Fbjm

Allhonours.ie closed?

It's a couple years since I did my leaving, but the site is a leaving cert site so I thought this was the best place for this thread.

Anyway, anyone have any news on the site? It seems to be closed for good now, but it was a great outlet and resource back in the day when I was doing my own. If it really is gone, is there anywhere we can get access to all the blogs etc. which were hosted there? Did it just move location or what?

Thanks.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-04-2020, 12:38   #2
pbarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbjm View Post
Anyway, anyone have any news on the site? It seems to be closed for good now, but it was a great outlet and resource back in the day when I was doing my own. If it really is gone, is there anywhere we can get access to all the blogs etc. which were hosted there? Did it just move location or what?
Thanks.
Hey Fbjm, after a 9 year break, Allhonours.ie is back. We received a constant flow of emails and requests for access to the archive of over 200,000 solutions. So here you go, enjoy years of solutions covering all subjects. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the blogs which is a shame.
(2) thanks from:
Thread Closed