Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HAP application and HPL1 Form

Options
  • 11-06-2020 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All

I’m here today as vey desperate and have no options and don’t where to turn to.

My situation is below.

I arrived in Ireland in 2006 as a married woman and when I arrived my now ex and I bought a house together, I was just a co signer to have more change to be awarded a mortgage as his salary alone wasn’t enough.

Fast forward 2020 we are divorced since 2012 and since then I have been living alone renting a house as when I left in 2010 he did not keep paying the house and the house was repossessed.

I applied few month ago and was approved in the housing list but as of now I can’t apply for the HAP because the HPL1 for that revenue need to sign cannot be done as they have in file that I previously claimed income tax on mortgage.

Have anyone been in this situation before? and what was the solution.

Thanks in advance for any response
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement