Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planet X pro Carbon Size Large.

• 12-06-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

PX pro carbon, Large. 56cm. Good condition with 11sp 105 6800 groupset. 172.5 Standard crankset. Look style pedals, newish Cosmic Elites with 25mm tyres. (approx 1000Ks) SLR Saddle. Black in colour, new Bottom bracket. 750 with Cosmics and alloy bars, 850 with Deda 35 Carbon bar and stem. Galway area. No offer for now. Pics on request.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

50 euro reduction on both options till sold

650 or 750, surly not bad for a full carbon bike on newish Cosmics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

I still have one of these, excellent bike to spend all day in the saddle or even race, post up some pics to help the sale I'd have bought this a month ago but picked up another bike recently so can't :(
    Best of luck

mamax wrote: »
    I still have one of these, excellent bike to spend all day in the saddle or even race, post up some pics to help the sale I'd have bought this a month ago but picked up another bike recently so can't :(
    Best of luck
    Thanks, have issues posting pics here so🙄

Need this gone, 625 or 725

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭headbanger.

breanach78 can you PM me some pictures please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭positron

Piqued my interest as well, could you please PM me some pictures? Also more details like how old is it, and whats the overall condition like etc. Thanks!!

positron wrote: »
    Piqued my interest as well, could you please PM me some pictures? Also more details like how old is it, and whats the overall condition like etc. Thanks!!
    Pmed, lots of interest on so not traveling at this price, first come first get.

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

breanach78 wrote: »

Just remember to keep offers on thread please.

Weepsie wrote: »
    breanach78 wrote: »

Just remember to keep offers on thread please.
    Prices as above, only pms for pics, if that ok

• Advertisement

Sold

Advertisement