Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Legends of the forum

Options
  • 03-12-2013 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

I thought the following deserved some permanent recognition in this forum following their money making exploits.

In no meaningful order:

Houblon des Obeaux
    Educate
    Tatenen
    Prince of Burma
    Son of Flicka
    Habesh
    Sire de Grugy
    Shifting Star
    Taurus Twins
    Maarek
    Sole Power

The outstanding Treve Treve Treve

Hopefully more to be continuously added.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

Del Roy and the kid

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Aidankkk

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

rossom.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I miss UrbanSea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Aidankk

Ur missing a K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Francie Barret

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

S8N

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dwinkin09

Sdoc13
    Adrian kkk
    P to the C (choo- choo)

Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

ft9 wrote: »
    Francie Barret
    Cheers, but I have no business whatsoever being on this list :pac: I get a few tips that are profitable if you're doing it from a level stake. But if you're following my fancies, then you're going to be down money. I am an old man with adult children, I do small bets these days only because I love to watch horse racing.

In my opinion, this thread can be closed pretty quickly. In terms of tips and genuine behind the scenes knowledge, Goldcupfav has been the best poster we have ever seen. Even when his tips lose, it's blatantly obvious that something was going on with the horse. If you're looking for someone who can pick winners with no insider knowledge, then aidankkk pretty much cleans the floor (and not just because he happened to tip a 50/1 winner the other day, aidan has been at it for years now). I don't often comment on his threads, but his long term record is just incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Johner wrote: »
    I miss UrbanSea.

Heard he's bit of a Celebre-ty now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Cheers, but I have no business whatsoever being on this list :pac: I get a few tips that are profitable if you're doing it from a level stake. But if you're following my fancies, then you're going to be down money. I am an old man with adult children, I do small bets these days only because I love to watch horse racing.

In my opinion, this thread can be closed pretty quickly. In terms of tips and genuine behind the scenes knowledge, Goldcupfav has been the best poster we have ever seen. Even when his tips lose, it's blatantly obvious that something was going on with the horse. If you're looking for someone who can pick winners with no insider knowledge, then aidankkk pretty much cleans the floor (and not just because he happened to tip a 50/1 winner the other day, aidan has been at it for years now). I don't often comment on his threads, but his long term record is just incredible.

You would have to admit though that 95% of 'tips' that appear on here are just simply hogwash. If a fella gets 2 or 3 pieces of solid information on a horse per season that's about it, yet we have blokes on here every day of the week with 'inside information'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

SRFC

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

In my opinion, this thread can be closed pretty quickly. In terms of tips and genuine behind the scenes knowledge, Goldcupfav has been the best poster we have ever seen. Even when his tips lose, it's blatantly obvious that something was going on with the horse.

spot on there
    got great info from the deegan stable iirc which was rarely off the mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Powersbomb

Advertisement