Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Saver Ticket Refund.

Options
  • 15-06-2019 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I have a very pricey all services annual ticket.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven’t been able use it for a month.
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund for this period?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭sharper

As far as I know the only way to get a refund is to cancel the ticket and get a partial refund for some of the remaining months.

If you could get a refund for when you don't use it then it would negate the idea of buying an annual ticket in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

I have a very pricey all services annual ticket.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven’t been able use it for a month.
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund for this period?

If you haven't been able to use it for a full month check with HR and see if you can get anything back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd say your chances of getting anything back for a month of non-usage where the month has passed are nil.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hole in my lovelywall

Thanks for the replies.
    If I was on holidays, I wouldn’t consider it, so makes no sense to get a refund for any other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

From what I remember you get three months for “free” so there’s no chance of getting anything back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Sarn wrote: »
    From what I remember you get three months for “free” so there’s no chance of getting anything back.

Two months off compared to buying monthly tickets and a significant subsidy from Revenue.

There is zero chance of a refund

Advertisement