Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap drone for roof survey

Options
  • 08-06-2020 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

A house im considering purchasing has a flat roof section on the 3rd floor which is very hard to get to safely without scaffolding.

Im looking to buy a cheap drone just to be able to see the condition of the flat roof and whether it needs any immediate repairs.

Any cheap drones able to take good quality still pictures, i dont necessarily need video.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I am in a similar situation and use a ProFlight Maverick to survey my home and some out buildings and also a couple of fields for a total cost of 50e or so.

Its cheap, easy to fly and can capture some decent images or video, does not work well with anything more than a breeze and can get knocked of course. So if any wind keep it 50cm away from the roof or it can crash and get stuck on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

See what Drone Services Ireland will quote you.

Advertisement