Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Price of Toyota Hilux 2007 3.0d

Options
  • 14-06-2020 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

My father is putting his Hilux up for sale, details in title. 200k kms on it. What value do you think is in them? Surprised when I looked online to find asking to be be in the region of 6k to 8k,so there seems to be a bit of demand for them if everyone asks that amount. Should it sell quickly enough at this price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭walshtipp

My father is putting his Hilux up for sale, details in title. 200k kms on it. What value do you think is in them? Surprised when I looked online to find asking to be be in the region of 6k to 8k,so there seems to be a bit of demand for them if everyone asks that amount. Should it sell quickly enough at this price?

6-8k sounds about right, depending on condition. There is not a lot of them on the used market, so I'd imagine it will sell easily at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

walshtipp wrote: »
    6-8k sounds about right, depending on condition. There is not a lot of them on the used market, so I'd imagine it will sell easily at that price.

There's actually more than I thought when you go into commercials section on DD. But somewhere in around that 7k mark looks like it will move quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭walshtipp

There's actually more than I thought when you go into commercials section on DD. But somewhere in around that 7k mark looks like it will move quick enough.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

hilux are not as expensive as the landcruiser second hand , those prices on DD are on the high side , should easily get one for between five and six grand IMO

Put ad up for 7750 this evening at 830 and it sold for 7500 at 10 o clock. Crazy quick and there were a queue of lads arriving tomorrow morning with cash too. One of them decided to jump the queue and came out tonight. Easiest sale I ever did. And it wasn't even for me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

Put ad up for 7750 this evening at 830 and it sold for 7500 at 10 o clock. Crazy quick and there were a queue of lads arriving tomorrow morning with cash too. One of them decided to jump the queue and came out tonight. Easiest sale I ever did. And it wasn't even for me!!

There are a great wagon and there would be no emissions controls on a 07 model, so that's why they are in demand. I know a guy has a 99 model and its going unreal. Super jeeps tbh and not one bit surprised

There are a great wagon and there would be no emissions controls on a 07 model, so that's why they are in demand. I know a guy has a 99 model and its going unreal. Super jeeps tbh and not one bit surprised

Yeah it's not my cup of tea at all and I didn't like driving it but can't deny there's loads that want them for one reason or another. Anyway, gone now and everyone happy

Advertisement