Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Don't Play it Safe

Options
  • 03-11-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey, We're 'Kids Don't Play it Safe', a Dublin band influenced by the likes of Biffy Clyro, Reuben, At the drive-in and Bloc Party. just recorded our first demo and are looking for opinions. Also looking for any support slots that are going in Dublin/ elsewhere.
    Here's a link to our Myspacehttp://www.myspace.com/kidsdontplayitsafe1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

To be honest you'd probably benefit hugely from better recording quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Glitter&Trauma

Any further opinions welcome....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Well I'd like, first of all, to state that this isn't really the type of music I'd listen to but since there aren't many people replying I thought I'd give my opinion.

My favourite song out of the three was Shy although I thought it dragged a bit at the end. Apart from that I liked it, especially the bass.
    The thing that I didn't like about the other two songs was the extended drumroll in the middle. I wasn't too keen on the tom usage in Memerosa either.

Kinda finnikity points but they're what hit me about the songs.
    As was already said, too, it'd probably be helpful to get a better recording.

Any further opinions on songs/ recording quality welcome....

Gigs:
    December 16th: The Vibe, Kells (with Ham Sandwich)
    January 5th: Voodoo lounge, Dublin.

Thanks....

• Advertisement
Advertisement