Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud Making and the secret VG/PG ratios?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭

1. Do I need high VG to make thick clouds?

Appears to me that many of the boxes/bottles of ejuice do not have this info, or not at least in this form as in VG % & PG%.

Was looking at "Vaping Dog" box yesterday and neither I or the shop assistant cold make sense of the info on the box.

Am new to vaping and I think, mistakenly :rolleyes: bought a Plume Veil Clone, which am certainly not going to carry around too often :mad:, but should be good for firing heavy VG juice.:p
    thanks

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yeah, VG (as well as the hardware you use) determines the cloud density.
    Vaping dog is 70/30 pg/vg, as are most 'cheap' liquids.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

got some milkman, and genuinely its a little cringy using it in public, its like a smoke bomb on exhale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

Have ordered 100ml of VG @ €2.50, will add a few drops to some of the juices I have just to see (and not be seen )

Thanks @
    got some milkman

Will definitely get around to trying some of that Milkman stuff,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

dohouch wrote: »
    Have ordered 100ml of VG @ €2.50, will add a few drops to some of the juices I have just to see (and not be seen )

Make sure to post an update on how you get on.

My all day vape is starting to annoying me the more Ive use higher VG juices....was considering doing the same....

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »
    Make sure to post an update on how you get on.

Well as a beginner with vaping, I'm not doing anything too precise at the moment. Did mix in some VG, and did get more cloud, but the experiment has to be continued and stabilised.

Could say everything is up in the air at the moment :P

Advertisement