Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicotine No Worse Than Cup Of Coffee

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Great article with some nice pointers.
    The pdf on their site has some good bits as well:
    "Research conducted at University College London indicates that for every one million UK smokers that move to e-cigarettes, 6,000 premature deaths could be avoided each year"

I'm going to print off that pdf and pass it around, it will save me arguing with people that don't take the time to educate themselves on vaping and just reel off some random ignorant sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Shock News!!!!

COFFEE AS BAD AS NICOTINE

edit: :) smilie added cause well internet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

I think I'll punch the next person that says to me, "Sure I hear those things are even worse than cigarettes!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Nicotine in its purest form is a highly toxic poison. One drop of it on the tip of a heron's beak will kill the bird in minutes. In the teeny weeny little drops they use in both cigarettes and e-liquid it is benign.

Chlorine, the stuff they put in swimming is also highly toxic in pure form.

Theres tons of other everyday chemicals which in their pure form are deadly, but in small doses are grand.

My sister studied toxicology and her lecturer told them "The solution to pollution is dilution".

Advertisement