Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diy juice nic level

Options
  • 17-08-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Anyway of dropping the nic level in juice I made? It's 16mg but I should have made it 12mg, can I maybe add a little extra vg/pg and 'dilute' it? Or is that not safe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

nkav86 wrote: »
    Anyway of dropping the nic level in juice I made? It's 16mg but I should have made it 12mg, can I maybe add a little extra vg/pg and 'dilute' it? Or is that not safe?

that will be just fine to do, obviously it will reduce the flavouring a little bit as well

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Would a few drops per 30ml bottle be ok, these are my first mixes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

You can add as much extra PG or VG as you want, the only thing that'll diminish is taste, so pop a few extra drops of concentrate in to make up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

That's great, thanks for the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

nkav86 wrote: »
    That's great, thanks for the advice!
    I do it all the time with shop bought juice, its simple maths.
    If you mix what you have 50/50 with zero nic juice (VG/PG base) you'll get 8mg, if you mix it 75/25(base) you'll get your 12mg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

it's actually how I mixed my own liquid in the beginning to save a few quid, I would buy 100ml of Hangsen for 14 Euro and then ad pg/vg and concentrates to my desired level/taste, as in buy the 18mg and make 200ml of 9mg or 300ml og 6mg

Advertisement