Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time for a change

• 09-08-2015 12:15pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for some help again....

As you know been using the Gsair with a 50w istick and Im really happy with this setup.

However last night the threads on the gs air stripped.So I need a change.I think Im going to go down the road of a rebuildable so any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Subtank so you have option of rba & premade coils
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Looking for some help again....

As you know been using the Gsair with a 50w istick and Im really happy with this setup.

However last night the threads on the gs air stripped.So I need a change.I think Im going to go down the road of a rebuildable so any recommendations welcome.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Which one JH?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Which one JH?

There can be only One ! ( Said in a deep booming voice )

Which one JH?

I have both the mini that came in the subox kit and the plus 7ml, both are nice but the plus might be a bit big for some people

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Any bricks and mortar shops stock the mini and are open Sundays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Don't know about Sundays mate but most of the City Centre vape shops stock the Subtank Mini. Sure even go online and order if you can live a couple of days, or had you only the one atomiser to start with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Any bricks and mortar shops stock the mini and are open Sundays?

Probably no use to you now but the Vape Café is open 7 days a week and they stock it.

bestshop has the upgraded version in stock as well.

Went for another Gs air in the end.The Subtank was huge on the istick.
    Looked ridiculous to be honest.
    Now that was the fullsized Subtank.They didn't have the mini in stock.But the other side of it was that I had 2 packs of gs air coils that Im going to use up first.
    Then Ill consider the subtank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

The full sized subtank is just stupid, the mini is the one you want to try on the iStick, or even the nano (though you don't get the rebuildable deck with the nano).

I like the subtank+ on the iStick50 even if it is a bit big but really only work for office duty or at home watching telly, it's not really for out and about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I have all the subtank's . The Nano is amazing looking on the Ego one batteries (19mm) and the Mini is THE only choice for Istick 50w imo. Those things were made for eachother.

I never use my subtank plus, although for what it's worth all three vape exactly the same.

Advertisement