Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reasonable good ecig

Options
  • 05-08-2015 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I need to start vaping. Any recommendations for a good, reasonably priced ecig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Hi MazzR

You've come to the right place.

i'd recommend the eleaf istick 30 and an aspire nautlalis tank for starting off.
    Both can be ordered on line for about 65 euro.

But id recommend visiting a bricks and mortar shop like esmokeireland

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

Thank you so much. I'm very confused though. I don't know the lingo and have looked online but can't understand what I should be buying.... I had one before but it was crap and ended up breaking on me. Wasn't successful with it anyway I think it was just too cheap...

yeah those cheap are rubbish.

The ecig that i have recommended is a great little set up.

Where are you based and we an direct you to your nearest shop.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I dont mean to hijack other peoples suggestions but I would go for an eleaf GS Air tank instead of the nautilus because the coils last longer on the GS Air and some Nautilus coils I have tried were muck.

I dont mean to hijack other peoples suggestions but I would go for an eleaf GS Air tank instead of the nautilus because the coils last longer on the GS Air and some Nautilus coils I have tried were muck.

Hijack away !!! :D
    MazzR ,get the GS air tank like AngryDiMaria recommends. I forgot about that tank. Its top notch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

Thank you. I am in Co tipp quite near clonmel where there is a shop called vapour pal I think. Anyone heard of this shop? Also I have a bottle of juice left from my last attempt it's phoenix liquid. This good?
    Thanks again

i've never used them myself as im in Dublin .But yeah, have a chat with someone in the shop and they will guide you in the right direction.

As for the juice, i can't help you there cos i make my own.
    But thats another story :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Phoenix liquid should be good, tried a few last year at vapefest, they had a jaegerbomb one that was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Hi. I'm new to all this. I've had a rechargeable ecig for a couple of months but have begun to slip back into smoking tobacco. What exactly is a vapouriser? And what is the eleaf GS Air tank and istick mentioned above?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

gandalfio wrote:
    Hi. I'm new to all this. I've had a rechargeable ecig for a couple of months but have begun to slip back into smoking tobacco. What exactly is a vapouriser? And what is the eleaf GS Air tank and istick mentioned above?

Hi, the gs air is the tank, the part you fill with liquid and the istick is the battery you attach it to that heats the liquid you vape. Hope this helps

• Advertisement

gandalfio wrote: »
    The istick is the battery and the GS air tank is the vapouriser or tank. With the two you will get more power and better coils witch in turn gives you more flavour and vapour.
    With the old ecig you had you had none of the above and so went back to cigarettes.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

GS Air Tank

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/577-eleaf-gs-air-clearomizer.html

iStick 30w

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/502-eleaf-istick-express-kit.html

This is the perfect combination for any beginner vaper to try without breaking the bank, you will probably get the itch to upgrade to more expensive equipment after buying these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

MazzR wrote: »
    Thank you. I am in Co tipp quite near clonmel where there is a shop called vapour pal I think. Anyone heard of this shop? Also I have a bottle of juice left from my last attempt it's phoenix liquid. This good?
    Thanks again

I've used Vapourpal in Dublin...top lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Thanks for the responses. Gonna give vaping a go

Advertisement