Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20 Bulls Each

• 18-08-2005 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

20 Bulls Each

Punk / Hardcore / Metal

www.20bullseach.com
    www.myspace.com/20bullseach

Recently returned from a Stint in the USA , have toured Ireland / Northern Ireland and UK before.

See my Sig for tracks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

*bump because this is the only band here that i like

I'm just curious but what parts of america did ye tour?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Charter wrote:
    No bumping
    Don't just come here to bump. If you have any news to post, please do. If you have a gig coming, feel free to update. If you have some new music you'd like to have reviewd, by all means. Bumping for bumping's sake will not be viewed kindly.

Just to make sure you're advised ;)

ahh sorry, i guess i should have read the charter first ;)
    sorry admins ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

we were supposed to be doing Ohio and Michigan but the Ohio gigs fell through. So we spent the time in Michigan. Detroit, Fernale, Lansing, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

my mate got your cd with mellow dramatic in sound celler, it's really good, the recording's kinda crap but other than that it's good.

• Advertisement

Bombidol, is there any chance that ye are going to be playing down the country anytime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Mighty Midgets ( Punk from Denmark )
    Mellow Dramatic ( Punk from Northern Ireland )
    Heroic Doses ( Punk from the UK )
    20 Bulls Each ( Melodic Hardcore from Dublin )

Doors are at 8.00PM
    First band on at 8.30
    Entry is 5 Euros
    Voodoo Lounge
    Tonight - 23 August

Nothing outside Dublin at the moment. where are you based?

I'm in kerry, which can be a balls for good gigs,

btw, Dave from roosky was asking me if i could book a gig in kerry for them sometime but I've lost contact with him so i don't know what the story is tbh but if they do manage to play a gig down here ye could probably come too if ye wanted to, it'd be no bother to us.

yeah man, if you get something together let us know and we will come down

• Advertisement

Few gigs coming up soonish.check the site www.20bullseach.com we were supposed to be playing with Sick Of It All in Feb but they cancelled

Please add us to your friends list on myspace. We are trying to become a featured band there so we need maximum exposure.
    http://www.myspace.com/20bullseach

bombidol wrote:
    Few gigs coming up soonish.check the site www.20bullseach.com we were supposed to be playing with Sick Of It All in Feb but they cancelled

Sick Of It All actually aren't playing or is it that you're not gonna be playing support anymore?

SOIA arent playing any more. they are going on tour with DKM instead

Interview up with 20BE on www.thefreshslice.com

We've decided to put last years "Make Your Stand" EP Up online for download. Its Free and the artwork etc is all included. It can be downloaded here

http://www.20bullseach.com/songs/makeyourstand.zip

Its a zip file so you will need winzip or something similar to unzip it. The CD Version is available on www.failrecords.com for cheap if you want the full quality version.

Enjoy.

20 Bulls Each

Advertisement