Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY CBD e juice

Options
  • 23-07-2018 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

has anyone tried mixing their own CBD juice? I've been mixing my own juice with nicotine but am interested in replacing the nic with CBD.
    no idea how to work out the best value way of doing this, any hints?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Menoetius wrote: »
    has anyone tried mixing their own CBD juice? I've been mixing my own juice with nicotine but am interested in replacing the nic with CBD.

Never tried it tbh, been mixing a while but just standard juices. I imagine it's just another step, adding your oil, but it'll gunk up the coils really quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Haven't done it and don't plan to but having looked into it for a family member you'd need this stuff.

Apparent that mixed with 15ml of base is in the high-strength range for CBD vape juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Blackwatercork

Menoetius wrote: »

i read an article on vapourising cannabis and cuticle waxes- e-liquid Cuticle waxes are basically the oily, fatty outer layer of lipids that cover the surface of most flowering buds, When you smoke “traditionally” the weed the wax layer is burned away and isn’t believed to cause much concern in terms of respiratory health , However it’s known that because vaping incorporates significantly lower temperatures than smoking when vapourized "e-cigarette" it does NOT burn away the wax layer that the oily waxy bits may collect together and eventually settle in the lungs, which as you would imagine eventually may produce long-term health concerns.
    a process called winterization is way around this ! has anybody have any views on this ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Just buy CBD vape oil, i use Expert CBD vape oil

10ml 200mg for 25 euro.. i just mix some in with my regular vape oil. I get a nice effect off it.

Advertisement