Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments in Sligo..?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hey folks, newcomer to Sligo here (loving it so far!).

I was wondering if anything came of the Sligo Allotments campaign? I know there are allotments in Strandhill but from what I can tell they only let locals join, & I'm in Glencar.

The most recent allotment-related info I can find is from 2011 which doesn't bode well...! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Yv wrote: »
    Hey folks, newcomer to Sligo here (loving it so far!).

I was wondering if anything came of the Sligo Allotments campaign? I know there are allotments in Strandhill but from what I can tell they only let locals join, & I'm in Glencar.

The most recent allotment-related info I can find is from 2011 which doesn't bode well...! :o

I could be wrong, but there looks to be some sort of allotments beside the model on the Mall, I glanced over the wall the other week and seen whole rows of plants growing, maybe it's a private thing?

Advertisement