Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Vegetarian forum meetup at Hell*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Can't be late for our date meet up! Get out the walking stick.
    I'll be wearing what Deannas species do to weddings. :pac:

jeeeeeesus!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's the reaction I usually get all right.

That's the reaction I usually get all right.

well yea wen u offer a betazoid wedding!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maameeo wrote: »
    well yea wen u offer a betazoid wedding!

Sure it will be grand, nothing to worry about...

Now if you don't mind I'll be at the gym :pac:

Sure it will be grand, nothing to worry about...

Now if you don't mind I'll be at the gym :pac:

/runs to buy wii fit

• Advertisement

Can we postpone this for about 4 years...I just saw the mirror

Can we postpone this for about 4 years...I just saw the mirror

eh we can postpone it forever!!

/backs away

:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Nerd alert :pac:
    Fair enough if you want nerd you got it...i've seen just about every simpsons episode shown on these shores:P Those last few posts were entertaining, keep em up as i was bored till reading them haha!

Fair enough if you want nerd you got it...i've seen just about every simpsons episode shown on these shores:P Those last few posts were entertaining, keep em up as i was bored till reading them haha!

so youll be attending the betazoid wedding then?
    hope you have bought your attire :P

so youll be attending the betazoid wedding then?
    hope you have bought your attire :P

Yeah the emperor told me to use his new tailor, supposed to use such a good lightweight material it feels like you are wearing nothing!:pac: You doing the same i take it? I have contacts;):P

• Advertisement

Yeah the emperor told me to use his new tailor, supposed to use such a good lightweight material it feels like you are wearing nothing!:pac: You doing the same i take it? I have contacts;):P

na im gona ditch him at the alter, right after i take my camera out... snap snap

na im gona ditch him at the alter, right after i take my camera out... snap snap
    Once you dont say "snip snip Georgie Burgess" i think he'll be fine with it:pac:

Advertisement