Apologies in advance for the long post. I can't seem to find the info I need online so I was hoping someone might have some first hand info here.

I am currently receiving rent supplement and back to education (instead of jobseekers transitional/lone parents) as I have been a single mother for the past 9 years.

However, I have since started a new relationship which has progressed to the point where we are looking to live together and start a family. I'm not sure how this will effect my social welfare and his income.

He would be moving in to my house with me and my daughter (from previous relationship). He works full time on approx €35k pa so as far as I know I would lose my rent allowance. That's about the extent of my knowledge, so I have a few questions and would be so appreciative of any advice or information anyone has...

1. By my partner moving in and me losing rent allowance, does that also disqualify me from council housing? I've been on the list for years
2. Will I lose my Back to Education? I qualified for it as I was originally on Jobseekers transitional/lone parents, but will the welfare then stop considering me as a lone parent?
3. If I have a baby with my partner, will he be expected to solely provide for me, my daughter and the new baby? I am in college full time so I have no other income apart from social welfare.
4. If I have a baby, will there be any childcare/creche support?
5. Would we be entitled to FIS based on his income?

Please note, I'm not trying to find a way to fiddle the system and I'm not planning on having a baby when we're not in a financial situation to do so, I'm just curious as I may be unexpectedly pregnant and I'm trying to figure it all out as soon as possible. I do of course intent to go to SW myself at some point, I just don't want to jump the gun. TIA