Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] powerpoint on climate change

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭canine

Hi
    Im looking for some advice on Microsoft Powerpoint ,I have to do a presentation at work regarding the environment and climate change and was hoping to do it on powerpoint ,the problem being that in as muc h as i can navigate around the computer Im not proficient in using pp ,are there existing presentations out there that I can overwrite but still use their illustrations ,I know its cheating but Ive left it very late

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Try googling it maybe? Tbh, editing an existing pp presentation is just as difficult (well easy, actually) as creating a new one. Either way you are going to have to put in all your own work, data, pics etc. So I don't know what you'd gain from copying an already existing one.

And i dunno if this is the right forum to be asking, try Comp&Tech perhaps http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=907 on how to make one.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Green Issues might be the best place to get a presentation on climate change

or you could show then "An Inconvenient Truth" which Richie Hall described as a powerpoint presentation.

Powerpoint can be tricky , remember to save often with new names so you don't loose the old versions and there is an undo option but don't rely on it

My ninja edit skills are weak :(
    sorry the thread has the wrong user

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

canine wrote: »
    Hi
    Im looking for some advice on Microsoft Powerpoint ,I have to do a presentation at work regarding the environment and climate change and was hoping to do it on powerpoint ,the problem being that in as muc h as i can navigate around the computer Im not proficient in using pp ,are there existing presentations out there that I can overwrite but still use their illustrations ,I know its cheating but Ive left it very late
    We're not here to do your job for you. Besides, promoting plagiarism is not something I'm comfortable with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement