Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's taking the logo to France?

Options
  • 22-10-2009 10:08pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right so, we need a second logo/picture/mascot thing. Or i need to put the treefrog in twice with both forums linked :S Also, who gets to keep the original mascot?

(my graphics tablet is on an extended holiday, and im in final year and supposed to be reading about leucocytes instead of doodling them, so this is my excuse, though i might change my mind and make something instead of being educationaly productive.....)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Well I think Health Sciences can keep the current logo. Perhaps a DNA Helix for Biology?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Well I think Health Sciences can keep the current logo. Perhaps a DNA Helix for Biology?
    Exactly what I was going to suggest

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

just a dna helix?

/me ooozes disappointment...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Tree wrote: »
    just a dna helix?

/me ooozes disappointment...

Up for a challenge, eh? :)

How about a labcoated scientist playing a 'xylophone' that is in fact a DNA Helix?

I'm not very good at this :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

As soon as i get my graphics tablet back from one of hte guys in the netsoc and i read up some more on leucocytes and whatever my dissertation is on and maybe do some more college related stuff, I shall consider taking you up on that challenge... (maybe it could pass as a final year project....)

• Advertisement

So i got my tablet back. A token sig offering in a tree frog climbing/dismantling some sorta double helix thing.

90843037664273231249.gif

So if you want to pop the link to the forum in your sig, copypaste the below (make sure to remove the apostrophe from URL and IMG)
    [U'RL=http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1273][IM'G]http://pix.sparky-s.ie/images/90843037664273231249.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Advertisement