Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video call. Corona.

Options
  • 10-03-2020 6:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

I was on a video call earlier with a foreign lad - about 10 minutes in, he did a big sneeze, he didn’t put his hand up to his mouth etc.

How am I fixed for the Corona virus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

You should self isolate, just in case. This includes staying off Boards for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

I was on a video call earlier with a foreign lad - about 10 minutes in, he did a big sneeze

Are you sure it was a sneeze that sprayed on the screen?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Wheety wrote: »
    You should self isolate, just in case. This includes staying off Boards for a long time.

Ah no. Can’t stay off boards. What about if the foreign lad calls me agin on video and he really wants to talk?

Ah no. Can’t stay off boards. What about if the foreign lad calls me agin on video and he really wants to talk?

Tell him it's a matter you want to trivialise in AH while the number of cases steadily increases.

Tell him it's a matter you want to trivialise in AH while the number of cases steadily increases.

That’s what’s AH is about. Lighten up a bit. It’s not the health forum.

Let’s all get anxious and upset about it. That’ll work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

You're computer has the corona virus, that's for sure.... Clean it with a magnet to fix it.....

That’s the spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

What about if the foreign lad calls me agin on video and he really wants to talk?

Tell him you're married.

Tell him you're married.

Good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭FluffPiece

They say laughter is the best medicine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Rubbing alcohol on the camera lens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

Well have we found out if the OP was jizzed on or the person on the other end has covid19

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

If they were using a Toshiba you need to buy cakes for your neighbours and send a couple up to me cause I read this, address to follow

21/25

Rufeo wrote: »
    Well have we found out if the OP was jizzed on or the person on the other end has covid19

Hard to know.

uch wrote: »
    If they were using a Toshiba you need to buy cakes for your neighbours and send a couple up to me cause I read this, address to follow

Well never a truer word said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Co-vid 19, oh I swear, at this moment you mean everything.

How am I fixed for the Corona virus?

Screwed. You likely now have the PLC-3BO-1 strain. It's the worst kind - and resides during the incubation period almost entirely in your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Please....

For the love of all that is holy...

Tell me this is a joke...

Advertisement