Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All the lads love Ciara Kelly

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Went 'is ci' and got the Ciara.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

do you feel she should be compelled to be a doctor until she retires, or is it just the choice of career that irks you?

It's the whole "celebrity doctor" thing. I don't listen to her show cos I hate phone-ins in general which are all about letting every egit "have their say" but even still Im well aware she's a former GP. She, and NT themselves never fail to beat that drum.

I don't think anyone should be compelled to do anything but theres something off about someone who would put that much effort into a vocation like that and then become a radio/TV/newspaper rent-a-gob. She seems a massive egotist who wasn't going to be happy unless she had some degree of fame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Agricola wrote: »
    It's the whole "celebrity doctor" thing. I don't listen to her show cos I hate phone-ins in general which are all about letting every egit "have their say" but even still Im well aware she's a former GP. She, and NT themselves never fail to beat that drum.

I don't think anyone should be compelled to do anything but theres something off about someone who would put that much effort into a vocation like that and then become a radio/TV/newspaper rent-a-gob. She seems a massive egotist who wasn't going to be happy unless she had some degree of fame.

I get that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

I got ischaemia, which, on looking it up, isn't good. I might call Ciara about it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Tom offically said in regards to the potential of having the virus: no T.hanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭return guide

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Just a few minutes ago, I turned to Google. After reading about Tom Hanks contracting the coronavirus, I wanted to know if it's serious. So I go to Google, with the intention of typing 'Is Coronavirus serious?' but before I can finish the sentence, I'm given an autosuggest from the good people at Google.

I only have 'Is C' typed before the autosuggest, 'Is Ciara Kelly still married?' comes up. .

Funny I typed "is C" in to Google and first hit I got was Is Canada in the USA?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

jimgoose wrote: »
    Also, it's possible for humans to contract the variant of chlamydia that usually affects Koala bears, so be careful out there.
    And the sly little bastards have human fingerprints too

Advertisement