Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you couldn't have sex for the rest of your life

2»

Comments

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Surely if your genitals were removed you'd have no sex drive anyway so you wouldnt crave or want it

I would have thought the drive comes from your brain somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I would have thought the drive comes from your brain somewhere

Aye, the libido is in the brain:
    Healthline wrote:
    The male libido lives in two areas of the brain: the cerebral cortex and the limbic system. These parts of the brain are vital to a man's sex drive and performance. They are so important, in fact, that a man can have an orgasm simply by thinking or dreaming about a sexual experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Holy crap that brought me down to earth.

That's exceptionally brave of you to post that here, you have my deepest respect.

I'm pretty much lost for words, have a very merry Christmas and I wish you good health into the new year and for many years beyond.

Thank you much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

If they left the prostate intact then I'd just compensate with bum games :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Would you kill yourself? Let's say you go for an operation in St Vincents and the doctor gets the wrong chart about testicular/cervical cancer before surgery and then starts removing your genitals entirely only leaving space for urination?

I'd ask for a second opinion at the very least...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Basically, all Mr Fegelien's threads can be summed up in this exchange

3iu89j.jpg

3iu8hy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'd be ok, they don't remove vaginas.

You've a vagina?? But that would make u a woman no? Nice try but no cigar ;)
    Women on the internet.... Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,807 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Once your in my life mr_fegelien then I'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

i am aware of someone who was in a bad motorbike accident and lost his bollix....and committed suicide after about a year or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Have heard this multiple times about Turkish men. Skin tone and bone structure makes them pleasing to look at but their views on and treatment of women is deplorable.

Obviously they're not all the same but I've never known an attractive female who's came back from Turkey and not concurred with it, admittedly that comes to a sample size of 3-4.

Also had a friend who was propositioned by a man in Marrakech looking to buy her, bizarre belief system.

Funnilly enough, I am talking about a more supposed liberal part of the world.

But, it was oddly refreshing to hear from my friend/ex (:P). It kind of sounded like incel men but after only a month or so. I guess sex/intimacy/being desired is a need.

Yes, I know I'm a bad person :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

seenitall wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't be best pleased, and partly that's to do with the fact that my current "Number" is supposedly an unlucky one. .

666? That's some good going, fair play!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

From the Perry Bible Fellowship.

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/taotmwnp/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

pebbles21 wrote: »
    I've being recently treated for Penile cancer and to be told this at 49 years of age was a shock to the system to say the least

What started as small lump on the tip of my penis turned into every mans nightmare,initially I had the head of my penis removed (Glandsectomy) then it came back with a vengeance as this cancer is a aggressive fcuker

They had to go back and take the rest of it and also take out my lymph nodes in the groin area and now I have to wear compression socks to keep the swelling in my legs down

So to answer your question from someone who has first hand knowledge, yes it's a shock to the system that I can never had full sex ever again but with the right people around you and a very understanding partner, you soon realise life and love isnt all about sex ,it worth much more than that

And for any lads reading this, if you notice anything different or strange down below (small lump spot or blemish ) dont be embarrassed to get it checked out,it can be a lot more serious than you might think

I found out recently that pebbles21 succumbed to illness before Christmas last year. Knew him quite well but hadn't seen much of him in the past couple of years. Saddened to see him gone, heard he suffered a lot in his final months.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I found out recently that pebbles21 succumbed to illness before Christmas last year. Knew him quite well but hadn't seen much of him in the past couple of years. Saddened to see him gone, heard he suffered a lot in his final months.

RIP

I'm sad to hear that. I didn't know him but he was very brave to post his experience.

Advertisement