Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caption Time #10

• 17-06-2000 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

capt.cuba_ukraine_ac7.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 17-06-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

"Monsieur, with zis bread (?) you are really spoiling us!"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Village of Scroetlung's Annual Baked Dung-Pie Festival.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

"Hey! If Fidel wants Bill Clintons butt on a plate , Fidel GETS Clintons butt on a plate"

OR

*Casts aside the laws of perspective* The little people of Gabrutango Village try to appease the giant dictator

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and whats this...?

erm..we call it bread, sir...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Adversary

"Sweets for my sweet, **** for a dung-heap."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

ooooooooooooohhhhhhh look at the lovely pert nipples on dat one dere, ooohhhhhh yeah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Finally thought of one (I know it's not very good)...
    If Fidel want's Elian Gonzales' a$$ baked as a loaf, then by Stalin he'll have it!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

"hmmm, I see, And you're saying you actually gave borth to this? Fidel, I really don't see what this has to do with Sellafield.... NO! I'm NOT going to kiss it!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

THats right give zem back they bread you western pig dog..

ahh fidel ..i was just checking for .. for .... ahh have it back ... it's tastes like it looks as well !!!! :grin:

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement