Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONTY IS THE GREATEST

Options
  • 02-12-1999 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I LOVE YOU MONTY!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ROCK MY WORLD MAN!!!!!!!
    WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, DO IT HARD!!!!!
    and, on that bombshell, I stand down as leader of this ancient society.
    tct

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr. Socko

I thank you celtic tiger you are truly my god of spunk and are my sole reason for living. I LOVE YOU 4 EVER YOU GREAT KNIGHT OF OPIUM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Ehh, thanks TCT

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

why you truely are a gent socko...thanking you most sincerely.
    yours always.
    tct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Socko you baldy fat gap child. Go to school.
    Or are you a baldy cheap Ched head?
    Or a tiny lil smug bast.ard. That's it, wipe the smug, wipe the smug from thy chin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

I LOVE U TOO MONTY
    biggrin.gif

DUSK IS UNVEILED AND THE TRINITY, COMPLETE. LIKE A CERBEROS WHOSE COMING RUPTURES THE HYMEN OF NIGHT IT RISES, BEGRIMED & BLACK FREED TO HUNT TENDER PREY AND, WHEN THE WAITING LIGHT HAS FLED IN HORROR BEFORE US AND OUR DESIRE IS UPON THEE, WELCOME SLAVERY WELL. secretdeathsquad.clanpages.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Is it just me or has the standard of posts here has gone down since the new boards opened?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

that was posted on the old humour board just after i was made moderator of it

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

ok...this is freaking me out a little bit.....i leaven for a couple of weeks and people start resurrecting posts from last december!

Advertisement