Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion Blogging

Options
  • 20-01-2015 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyone else sick of rubbish fashion blogs taking over social media or is it just me? I just do not see the point of ten different people showing off the latest trend from penneys etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

mikado123 wrote: »
    Anyone else sick of rubbish fashion blogs taking over social media or is it just me? I just do not see the point of ten different people showing off the latest trend from penneys etc.

You're clearly doing the internet wrong, because I've never, ever seen a fashion blog and I'm online 8 hours a day as part of my job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

If anyone wants to see what I'm fashioning right now I'd be more than happy to blog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

I do not follow the fashion blogs so therefore I do not see the fashion blogs. The more you know.

Advertisement