Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (11.03.2019 - 18.03.2019)

Options
  • 19-03-2019 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

1. I got a phone call from someone claiming to be from Irish Water. Was this you?

We do make outbound phone calls to customers and If you have received a call and wish to confirm it was from Irish Water, please confirm the following details by PM: 

- Your full name;
    - Full address; and
    - Contact number

2. How can I check where my water supply comes from on your website?

You can see where your water supply comes from by checking out our water quality page

3. Can you recommend a water filtration system for my home?

While we are unable to recommend any particular filtration system, or guarantee its effectiveness, we do suggest that you contact a registered plumber in your area for advice.

4. My phone line may have been affected after my meter was installed. Can you help?

If you PM the following details, we will be happy to look into this for you:

- Your full name;
    - Full address;
    - Contact number.

5. How do I report a leak?

You can report a leak on our website here

Alternatively, if you PM the following details we can look into this:

- Your name;
    - The exact location of the leak; and
    - Your contact number.

Advertisement