Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum 70: can't get past Manager Menu to get to Engineer Mode (System Config)

Options
  • 20-02-2019 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

I need to take a sensor off a window to replace the window; last time the Alarm technician was here, he told me to go into Engineer Mode and that I would have no problem with alarm going off.

I followed the owner’s Manual and tried to scroll down to System Config (Engineer Mode), but it won’t allow me to go further than Manager Menu. In Manager Menu, it states: ‘Access Denied’, and won’t allow me to scroll any further.

I tried inputting my Alarm Code and the Engineer Code into Manager Menu, but neither worked.

Anybody know how I can get past Manager Menu to scroll down to System Config (Engineer Mode)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bricriu wrote: »
    I need to take a sensor off a window to replace the window; last time the Alarm technician was here, he told me to go into Engineer Mode and that I would have no problem with alarm going off.

I followed the owner’s Manual and tried to scroll down to System Config (Engineer Mode), but it won’t allow me to go further than Manager Menu. In Manager Menu, it states: ‘Access Denied’, and won’t allow me to scroll any further.

I tried inputting my Alarm Code and the Engineer Code into Manager Menu, but neither worked.

Anybody know how I can get past Manager Menu to scroll down to System Config (Engineer Mode)?

Thanks.

Enter the engineer code, authorized by, user code.
    No need to go into manager menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Bricriu

Altor,

Your instructions worked.

Thanks ever so much for your help and for answering the two posts.

Bricriu

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bricriu wrote: »
    Altor,

Your instructions worked.

Thanks ever so much for your help and for answering the two posts.

Bricriu

You're welcome, glad you got it sorted

Advertisement