Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford 7610 back lights.

Options
  • 12-02-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I recently put on 2 new led lights onto back of my super q can. When I turn parking lights on one led will come on. When I do turn on back lights the 2 work very bright but the number plate lights go out. Any suggestions. Pretty sure it wired the same as the previous lights. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Check your earths start on the number plate light.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rarebreed

stock> wrote: »
    Check your earths start on the number plate light.........................

Thank you. I’ll try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

Might not be anything to do with it but we got an electrical guy to wire up LED,s on a Super Q TW and he found there was a resistor in the wiring in the loom under the roof and it was interfering . I think it had something to do with the Number plate light . I think he just took out the resistor .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rarebreed

Bog Man 1 wrote: »
    Might not be anything to do with it but we got an electrical guy to wire up LED,s on a Super Q TW and he found there was a resistor in the wiring in the loom under the roof and it was interfering . I think it had something to do with the Number plate light . I think he just took out the resistor .

Thanks very much

Advertisement