Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year Beers

Options
13»

Comments

kitten_k wrote: »
    Great night all!

Yea Stu, that was the best modding I have ever seen!

Thanks Kitten. I tried to do it slow so you all would see how the magic actually happens, but I'm not sure if that worked :(
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Absolutely. No more nominations required. Will not be beaten.

Your prize will be two giant balloons.

I did like those balloons. Thought no one was watching, when really there was one table thinking 'what is that dickhead doing?' and another table was thinking 'Is that dickhead really with us??'. It's likely though that one of those tables were having both those thoughts :o

All good though. I had tremendous fun with you all and I'm already looking forward to the next pint of condensed milk.

P.S. Deconduo...Day 0 of LOTR will be interesting :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Great night! Nice to meet new faces and old. And nice trying new versions of the game too. I still think Stu was the Cult Leader though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Great night guys!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Was a fun night, and some great games. Thanks all.
    P.S. Deconduo...Day 0 of LOTR will be interesting :D

Don't worry, if you're a villager you'll be fine. If you're a wolf though ... :pac:

Advertisement