Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor insurance

Options
  • 19-06-2017 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi could anyone recommend a good insurance company for my tractors I have two I'm with a company for years but the there charging way too much for them clare limerick Kerry area please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Fbd, 230 p/a tpft. What you paying? I think Zurich are doing farm related insurance recently, don't know if they're doing tractors though.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Driver2016

200 hundred but I wudnt be doing a lot of road work I will try them for a quote thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Anyone get quotes lately or recommend a newer company for third party fire and theft on a 1993 80hp tractor? Fbd E190 but others getting same for E150

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

sonnybill wrote: »
    Anyone get quotes lately or recommend a newer company for third party fire and theft on a 1993 80hp tractor? Fbd E190 but others getting same for E150

The tractor is over 25 years old.
    Join the iveta for 25 a year.
    Insurance is fbd through campions.
    40 for vintage. 70 for vintage and agri tp only.
    90 vintage and agri tpft

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mmc272

Hi, could anyone help me out with tractor insurance,

I am trying to insure myself and my 16 year old son in a tractor. Actually it would be a vintage tractor. We do not have a farm and with not be using for business purposes? I’m not really interested in going down the vintage route as it very restrictive on when it can be on the road

• Advertisement
Advertisement