Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard rash question for the ladies

Options
  • 14-04-2017 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Not sure where to post this question,
    The wife gets beard rash after we kiss
    Even one hr after I shave , I use Gillette Mach 3 blade s
    Is there some other type of razor that Wod get better results.
    Maybe some females here had the same issue and can tell me how the husband got around it
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Moved thread to Facial Hair and Hats forum, relevant charter now applies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Sounds like she just has extremely sensitive skin if only an hour after a shave.

Do you shave across and against the grain, a full 3 pass shave? Thay would leave you baby smooth but the only thing is your skin might be irritated after doing that as it's fine for some not for others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

If she's that sensitive I'd be asking what can she do rather than what you can do. Other than not wearing any scented cologn or moisturiser there may not be much you can do. Maybe she can find some moisturiser or cream that can help her. It's probably worth seeing a dermatologist and getting to the bottom of it.

Advertisement