Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrap around prescription sunglasses

Options
  • 06-02-2019 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I've been looking for wrap around prescription sunglasses lately because I do alot of driving for work and I'm constantly being blinded by the sun hitting the side of my eyes when wearing standard sunglasses. Anyone know best place to buy or how much they cost roughly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Oakley True Digital Prescription Lenses. Have a look at the website www.oakley.com
    Their standard glasses are among the most expensive on the market but they are of the highest quality. As regards cost, I would imagine around two hundred depending on the type of frame selected. You would obviously need to have an eye examination carried out to determine the strength of lens required if you don't already have that information.

Advertisement