Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation in Sligo

Options
  • 01-01-2019 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

HI, advice needed please! My son is going to be starting at Sligo IT this september ( 19). I am thinking of the purpose built accommodation on site - e.g Gateway. Does anyone have any experience of these apartmentsnor other ones? Are they ok??? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

sarahq1962 wrote: »
    HI, advice needed please! My son is going to be starting at Sligo IT this september ( 19). I am thinking of the purpose built accommodation on site - e.g Gateway. Does anyone have any experience of these apartmentsnor other ones? Are they ok??? Thanks in advance

As a Sligo local, I often hear stories that the Gateway apartments are meant to be cold but Milligan Court and Yeats village are better. Although its up to your lad wherever he wants to live..

Advertisement