Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Registry of Deeds on Family Search

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Just had a look and was disheartened to see the same thing.

Then I realised I was logged out.

After logging in all is there to see as before thankfully.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭kildarejohn

Thanks Hermy, that works.
    I had assumed system had kept me logged in ...
    And after 5 mins I found name I was looking for, so must be my lucky day as previously I spent hours searching to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭VirginiaB

Glad you found it. FamilySearch does make you click on log in every time. They do have a 'stay logged in for two weeks' button but that's it. And they don't want you to use that button on a public or shared computer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I don' think it's that they don't want you to use it on a public or shared computer but rather that it's best practice not to in those instances.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭VirginiaB

You are right, Hermy. I just included that as an fyi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement