Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reality TV Show ideas

Options
  • 11-02-2019 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭

Proposal 1: Escape from New York

We take an uncontacted Amazonian Rainforest tribe and put them into the center of New York, where they must navigate their way to a boat in the bay which sails them home.

Proposal 2: Pavee Point to Point

We take a family of Travellers and send them to Tokyo, where they must navigate the Tokyo Subway from point to point for cash prizes. The only catch is that they must adhere to Japanese public transport social etiquette and every slip up means a reduction in their cash prize.

Proposal 3: Owen Jo-Burg

We send Owen Jones to a township in Johannesburg to teach the locals about why they should embrace LBGTXYZ rights.

Proposal 4: Come Wine with Me

We take 10 wino's from the park bench and send them on 10 French wine tours. The wino who drinks the least over the 10 tours, wins the prize of a years supply of wine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Netflix would take at least 2 of those. RTE might take the traveller one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Proposal 1: Escape from New York

We take an uncontacted Amazonian Rainforest tribe and put them into the center of New York, where they must navigate their way to a boat in the bay which sails them home.

Proposal 2: Pavee Point to Point

We take a family of Travellers and send them to Tokyo, where they must navigate the Tokyo Subway from point to point for cash prizes. The only catch is that they must adhere to Japanese public transport social etiquette and every slip up means a reduction in their cash prize.

Proposal 3: Owen Jo-Burg

We send Owen Jones to a township in Johannesburg to teach the locals about why they should embrace LBGTXYZ rights.

Proposal 4: Come Wine with Me

We take 10 wino's from the park bench and send them on 10 French wine tours. The wino who drinks the least over the 10 tours, wins the prize of a years supply of wine.

I'd change number 2 and call it My Fair Pavee, where you try to take someone like Margaret Cash and try to make her presentable enough to go to a high society gala. Everything from gait to elocution and pleasant small talk and no bad language. Like Fr Jack when the bishops were coming visiting.

Advertisement