Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man flu v2.1

• 05-01-2017 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭

So, who else is dying from this heavy cold thing that everyone seems to have?

Nose is running, eyes are watering, throat is sore. Was asked a few times today was I crying/was I alright! The missus is the same and 1 of the kids is smothering aswell. I'd be useless during the plague. All I want is my bed and maybe some sweet loving. But she's sick. And I'm using my socks to keep my feet warm.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭gifted

The wife and kids will survive my friend....it's you that should be worried...you as a man are more susceptible to the most dangerous illness known to humans and that is the man flu...stay in bed...hotline to doctor...hotline to family....and have the local priest on standby by....be strong...you'll hopefully pull through this...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Doctor came out to the house about 5 minutes ago. Checked my prostate while he was.

BRB, knock at the door.

Edit: Doctor just arrived. Who the fukc was that guy earlier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭gifted

That my friend was the grim reaper...be prepared lol lol

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

gifted wrote: »
    That my friend was the grim reaper...be prepared lol lol

More of a rim reefer if I'm being honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

[Rant]Just in case anyone wonders why men are less likely to go to the doctor with symptoms of what could be serious illness, and hence more likely to die, I give you exhibit 1: man-flu. A media concoction gleefully pounced on and peddled by the masses portraying men as helpless wimps who exaggerate symptoms and can't deal with a widdle-widdle bit of illness. And men are amongst the worst at peddling this[/rant]

• Advertisement
Advertisement