Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Car expert

Lighly soiled women’s underwear is always a good sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Thought Biggin's was back, until I checked the post date.

That would be fantastic.

A flux capacitor, oh wait we've gone back 9 years already. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

raclle wrote: »
    I don't use eBay that often but recently purchased an item on there. I purchased the item in Sterling and was confirmed in Euros but i was charged extra. It worked out about €6 more than what i purchased it for but i don't know what the add charge is? It doesn't show on my eBay invoice but on my bank statement it shows i was charged more for the item than what i purchased it for. Contacted eBay who said it was conversion charges but they were already inc at checkout. They told me contact paypal but they don't know what its for either. Looking at my bank statement it looks like i was charged extra for the item but eBay are denying it. Am i missing something here?

eBay have been doing this to buyers and sellers for years!
    They add phantom costs then give you the runaround when you question them!
    As for eBay Global shipping program lol Dick Turpin would look like an angel in comparison!
    Pitney Bowes (The shippers) have been investigated more times than I’ve had hot meals. €12.40 to send a stamp to Belfast!
    eBay S.A.R.L registered in Luxembourg for tax purposes!

Try asking your bank about these extra charges, you might as well paint a wall and enjoy watching it dry

The whole lot are the 21st century equivalent to gangsters inc!!
    Corruption lives!

Advertisement