Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you get a cr adjustment but the bank takes the balance of the cr adjustment from y

Options
  • 24-04-2019 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

If I was owed an cr adjustment of €20 but the bank took €20 from my own balance before the cr adjustment was added i would be down €40, not sure if I am explaining this right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi ToniD1234

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are just a little unsure of your query, if you would like to PM us more details, we would be happy to help you further. Make sure you do not include any account information in order to protect your account.

You can also send in an Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on www.365online.com and they will be happy to investigate this for you as they would have account access.

Thanks,

Lorna 

Advertisement