Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is my outside stop valve?

• 24-04-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need to do some plumbing to the kitchen sink and I want to switch off the mains supply from the Outside Stop Valve (OSV).

However, I cannot locate the water meter for my property, it does not seem to be by the entrance to my home. How can I find out where this is?
    Thanks you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi cdoc,

Thank you for your message.
    cdoc wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to do some plumbing to the kitchen sink and I want to switch off the mains supply from the Outside Stop Valve (OSV).

However, I cannot locate the water meter for my property, it does not seem to be by the entrance to my home. How can I find out where this is?
    Thanks you.
    If you cannot locate your external stop valve or a water meter next to your property, can you please PM the following details and a member of our team will look into this matter for you?

- Name;
    - Contact number; and
    - Address.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Advertisement