Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shut down because of Diskspace Usage

Options
  • 22-04-2019 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I got a message a few weeks back about diskspace usage nearing its limit.  I forwarded it to my web guy who reduced it.  Then last week I got another one so I forwarded that.  I am not technical but I understand the issue to be something to do with caching.
    On Easter Sunday morning at 6 am I got a message to say that my site had exceeded its limit and has been disabled.  I am advised to contact sales to either increase the plan or increase the space.
    I cannot access sales due to the bank holiday.
    I cannot access the control panel as the account is disabled.   My webguys cannot get in to delete stuff.
    I can't do anything until Blacknight open.
    I am really disappointed with this situation.

I have been a customer since 2009.  I have recommended Blacknight to friends etc.
    I have never had any other issues in the  past ten years.
    To have the site shut down so fast without any real escalation of the issue is unacceptable.
    Webhosting is 24/7 but blacknight support is office hours only.
    As a customer, the only message I am receiving is we don't care about you.

Comments

Advertisement