If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 50TU8500

Options
  • 28-02-2021 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi

Wondering what the best price shipped to Cork would be on the Samsung 50TU8500 if available?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,129 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bdmc16 wrote: »
    Hi

Wondering what the best price shipped to Cork would be on the Samsung 50TU8500 if available?
    Hi bdmc16.

Thanks for the post.

The 50TU8500 has went out of stock. i think it has went end of line and we will not see anymore arriving.

Might there be another set that suits your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭bdmc16

Hi bdmc16.

Thanks for the post.

The 50TU8500 has went out of stock. i think it has went end of line and we will not see anymore arriving.

Might there be another set that suits your needs?

Do you have any recommendations in the 49-50 inch range with 700e max budget ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Bdmc16,

I would check out the LG 49NANO866 - super TV at 729€ ( but you could twist our arm to squeeze it below budget)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204685-lg-49nano866na-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Keep us posted 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Bdmc16,

I would check out the LG 49NANO866 - super TV at 729€ ( but you could twist our arm to squeeze it below budget)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204685-lg-49nano866na-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Keep us posted 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, I’ve noticed this LG TV is for sale on littlewoods for 675 including shipping , could you match that ?

I’m bought 2 OLED and a 43 Hisense from you guys in last 3 years so a happy customer already. Can you do PM me if possible to arrange a final all in price ?

Hi Bdmc16,

Keep us posted 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, I’ve noticed this LG TV is for sale on littlewoods for 675 including shipping , could you match that ?

I’m bought 2 OLED and a 43 Hisense from you guys in last 3 years so a happy customer already. Can you do PM me if possible to arrange a final all in price ?
    Hey bdmc16.

I have checked the Littlewoods deal and unfortunately they only offer a 1 year warranty with their set.
    For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also delivery to your home or work address.

I've dropped you a PM with a deal price on it.

• Advertisement

Hi Bdmc16,

Keep us posted 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey bdmc16.

I have checked the Littlewoods deal and unfortunately they only offer a 1 year warranty with their set.
    For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also delivery to your home or work address.

Thanks Kenny but on this occasion I’ll have to pass. Thanks anyway 

Hi Bdmc16,

Keep us posted 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey bdmc16.

Thanks Kenny but on this occasion I’ll have to pass. Thanks anyway 
    No Problem at all Bdmc16.

If we can help in anyway in future please let us know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.