Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Toothbrush. £17.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Doge wrote: »
    So after a month and a day I noticed the led go red towards the end of brushing with the Sonic Toothbrush.

I was using it more than twice a day and longer than the suggested timer for each session, that's impressive!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it lasts after that red light comes on?

I have mine changing now but it would be handy to know how much longer you could get out of it if you were on holidays or something.
    Thanks again to the OP for such an awesome deal.

Think mine lasted a week after the red came on

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Doge wrote: »
    So after a month and a day I noticed the led go red towards the end of brushing with the Sonic Toothbrush.

I was using it more than twice a day and longer than the suggested timer for each session, that's impressive!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it lasts after that red light comes on?

I have mine changing now but it would be handy to know how much longer you could get out of it if you were on holidays or something.
    Thanks again to the OP for such an awesome deal.

If i was going on holidays i would charge it before i went. I got maybe 3-4 days out of mine after the red light came on.

Advertisement