Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonic Toothbrush. £17.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,527 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Used this for the first time this morning and i was impressed. Very different to my Oral B but my teeth do feel very clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Another +1 on this. Had been using the bog standard Oral B electric till I bought this one which arrived yesterday. The brush is way better than the Oral B, it just leave your teeth feeling much cleaner. Its funny as I once said the same thing about the Oral B over manual brushing but now this product is another level up. Well worth the price, I might buy a second one just to have the interdental brush on it all the time rather than the hassle of switching over the heads.

Thanks again OP, great recommendation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Anyone know if this has a pressure sensor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Doge

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Anyone know if this has a pressure sensor?

My model with the 3 buttons does not. But it's not really necessary as it does less damage then the oral Bs. Even a light touch is all that's needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Lightning deal on at the minute....Sonic Toothbrush, Fairywill Electric Toothbrush Clean Teeth Like a Dentist Rechargeable 4 Hours Charge Minimum 30 Days Use 5 Optional Modes for Juniors and Adults,3 Replacement Heads Black(FW-507) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MNM8HXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LbX0CbSJYA5SC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Lightning deal on at the minute....Sonic Toothbrush, Fairywill Electric Toothbrush Clean Teeth Like a Dentist Rechargeable 4 Hours Charge Minimum 30 Days Use 5 Optional Modes for Juniors and Adults,3 Replacement Heads Black(FW-507) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MNM8HXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LbX0CbSJYA5SC

Cheers for that. Think I just got it in the nick of time. Saw I was eligible for Amazon Prime trial so free delivery. Just under €18.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Just bought one of these in a flash sale on Amazon, 15.50£.

Already have one of these Oral-B SmartSeries 6500... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LMDWOEO?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share, so am not sure what to expect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Doge

So after a month and a day I noticed the led go red towards the end of brushing with the Sonic Toothbrush.

I was using it more than twice a day and longer than the suggested timer for each session, that's impressive!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it lasts after that red light comes on?

I have mine changing now but it would be handy to know how much longer you could get out of it if you were on holidays or something.
    Thanks again to the OP for such an awesome deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

I had the 3200 oral b one and this thing wipes the floor with it. Great toothbrush and so light with a charge thats ideal for hols. Teeth feel way cleaner too. Good buy, my wife got one then after all my talking about it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭enricoh

kneemos wrote: »
    This must be the same thing or a very close knock off from Alliexpress.
    Might be good for heads.

€ 19,46 48%OFF | Seago Sonic Electric Toothbrush SG-507 Adult Timer Brush 5 Mode USB Charger Rechargeable Tooth Brushes 8pc Replacement Heads Set
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/3hhZN7w

Bought this n very impressed, even arrived quickly wgich is a miracle off aliexpress! Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Doge wrote: »
    So after a month and a day I noticed the led go red towards the end of brushing with the Sonic Toothbrush.

I was using it more than twice a day and longer than the suggested timer for each session, that's impressive!

I have mine changing now but it would be handy to know how much longer you could get out of it if you were on holidays or something.

Think mine lasted a week after the red came on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,527 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Doge wrote: »

If i was going on holidays i would charge it before i went. I got maybe 3-4 days out of mine after the red light came on.

Advertisement