Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to London stansted

Options
  • 27-10-2020 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Has anyone travelled to Stansted from Dublin since lockdown. I'm wondering if there was any hassle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

what sort of hassle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Just with lockdown I was wondering if it's possible to travel to UK. I'd have to get a bus to airport also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

1. 5km travel limit in place will need to prove the journey is essential (if going for your employer etc it should be fine) the gardai cannot really stop you leaving the country but be respectful and calm in any interaction.

2. Aircoach has suspended almost its entire service as have others so bus may not be an option

3. Subject to 14 days of self isolation/restricted movements or some other made name made not to sound like quarantine which it really is by the HSE when you come back

4. Given the UK is worse than Ireland on COVID cases do you really want to do

5. If you get sick while in the UK how will you deal with that?

Advertisement