Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pagan Pride

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Many Pagans go to the blessings of the Wells on Imbloc eve in Kildare, it's a christian and pagan gathering with a candle lit progressions between the wells which starts of with a welcoming ceremony.

Both pub moots which run in Dublin city centre seem to have between 10 -35 people turning up at them, same with the one in Bray.

There have been pagan picnics before when An Fáinne was up and running, those used to be held in St Stephens green.

If you are planning to have a group over a certain number gather you have to be careful about the by laws of the parks. But it's do able.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Sharrow wrote: »
    Both pub moots which run in Dublin city centre seem to have between 10 -35 people turning up at them, same with the one in Bray.
    There have been pagan picnics before when An Fáinne was up and running, those used to be held in St Stephens green.

The question is, how many of these people would be interested in a more public event?
    Sharrow wrote: »
    If you are planning to have a group over a certain number gather you have to be careful about the by laws of the parks. But it's do able.

Honestly, I haven't even looked into it yet. Still very much testing the waters. It's certainly not something I'd undertake alone anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

If you come up with a good plan, i'd help :)

Advertisement