Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult Shops

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Well get a dream catcher or wear a tether (red thread around your wrist).

If your in dublin you could try calling into the Witches attic 55lr O'Connell st and asking for advice.
    And don't be eating cheese on toast before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I'm not sure how familiar you are with psionics and the like, but maybe try psychically shielding yourself before sleep. Specifically to prevent energy leaching and unintentional astral travel.

And Sharrow, isn't 55 Lower O'Connell's Street a pharmacy?

EDIT: Never mind, Googled it, it's above Hickeys. Colour me intrigued...

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

I've attempted twice to go into this shop, but it never seems to be open.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

https://www.facebook.com/WitchesAttic?sk=info
    Location 55 Lr O Connell St, D1 Dublin, Ireland
    Hours Tue - Sun: 11:00 -18:00

About A quality craft / bookshop covering all areas of Paganism, Occult & Esoteric practise

Description We hope that "The Witches' Attic" will become the first port of call in Dublin for Witches, Pagans and anyone interested in the whole area of magic, tradition and the occult. We will have Books (new and secondhand), Music, Clothing, Jewellery, Incenses, Herbs Oils and Craft Tools, not to mention Decorative pieces and art from talented artists and crafts people.

You will find all you want or need in comfortable surroundings, where you can browse at your leisure. An oasis of magic in the heart of Dublin, on Dublin's premier street. So if you are living in, visiting or just passing through the capital of the most mystical and magical country on Earth pop in and say Hi!

Leave your book list and our book supplier will hunt down those hard to get or out of print titles no matter how rare (He loves a challenge)

Call in for a Tarot/Astrology reading no appointment necessary!!
    Phone 0353831031057

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Finally got in yesterday. Had a lovely chat with the guy who owns the place. Great little place, a bit bare at the moment but he told me by Imbolg the place should be transformed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement