Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Was thinking of going for a long walk in the Phoenix Park shortly....

...but given the rain, I’m saying nah to that idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm having a beer and flutin around the oul internet. I gave my Cat a Babysham earlier. Real pic. Real Cat.

IMG-20200905-160746.jpg

Still dry in Cork but cloudy,I'm outside the chipper waiting for my dinner lol. A night for the couch, tv and wine,groundhog day.

Ritz was definitely known as something along those lines anyways. Was only talking to my mam (a former publican) about ritz recently and she said the same but I can't remember what she called it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Builders working on the house all day, now to work, this will be fun!
    Hope all are well here?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm having a beer and flutin around the oul internet. I gave my Cat a Babysham earlier. Real pic. Real Cat.

IMG-20200905-160746.jpg

That looks like Axel!?
    Have we stumbled on a wherers affair....

To thine own self be true

That looks like Axel!?

Yeah she looks like Axel, but Axel is black over both eyes. She was a rescue too. Off the street over 3 years ago. Her name is El Cato. Long story.:D

Yeah she looks like Axel, but Axel is black over both eyes. She was a rescue too. Off the street over 3 years ago. Her name is El Cato. Long story.:D

El Cato... Brilliant!
    The Don of the neighbourhood cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I love the little freckle on her nose!

It's raining again so I'm copying duvet and opting for TV and wine for the night. Grass still not cut, it was still very wet earlier, but at least the weeds aren't thriving.

Also.. My cat does that where she climbs up and lies across the back of the armchair.
    She has her own comfy bed but no she prefers her perch behind my head.

• Advertisement

I love the little freckle on her nose!

It's raining again so I'm copying duvet and opting for TV and wine for the night. Grass still not cut, it was still very wet earlier, but at least the weeds aren't thriving.

We had a window for cutting grass today and because I was a lazy chilled out fecker, I missed it. That was despite lots of hints from Mrs G. Ah well! Slainte!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I'm back in my folk's house for the weekend, no migraine today :D glad to see the cats

We had a window for cutting grass today and because I was a lazy chilled out fecker, I missed it. That was despite lots of hints from Mrs G. Ah well! Slainte!
    I didn't hear one lawnmower today so at least I won't have the only neglected garden.

Cheers!

Awwww PM and G, you remember my cats name and what he looks like! That's so nice! I was thinking G's cat looked like him too - as in super cute!

Awwww PM and G, you remember my cats name and what he looks like! That's so nice! I was thinking G's cat looked like him too - as in super cute!

Axel is now the wherers mascot.

I'm sure he's thrilled! :p

I just thought the story of how your cat came to you was so nice, I wouldn't forget it.
    Also, the before and after pictures of him :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Elcato is a brilliant name!

Tidying my room a bit , a cupan is in order soon I think

That looks like Axel!?

I see pm has the stirring spoon out..... 😏

a change from me doing it 😛

I always remember their names as well !

😼😼

Elcato is a brilliant name!

Tidying my room a bit , a cupan is in order soon I think

I see pm has the stirring spoon out..... ðŸ˜

a change from me doing it 😛

I always remember their names as well !

😼😼

Haha sorry Seph! You sure do but you're so cat mad I just take it for granted that you'll remember!

The moment I saw a pic of Axel and read his backstory, I looked at El Cato and thought, hey I have a similar Cat here. They are super cute!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh just caught a look at meself :eek: i look like one haggard panda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ooh just caught a look at meself :eek: i look like one haggard panda

Pics or ....

I don't make for a passable self portrait

• Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Wut? *scratches head*

It made more sense in my head, but it amused me and that's all that matters.

oWArFHP2HN7W.gif

Any of you watch Selling Sunset on Netflix? Great for light entertainment!

*puke* the keys in the ear :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any of you watch Selling Sunset on Netflix? Great for light entertainment!

Whats that about?

My dad use to do that

*cringe*

Barbie dolls of Beverly Hills, Seph.

I don't get that?!!

I don't get that?!!

The picture above of brendan grace digging in his ear with car keys :eek::eek::o:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I don't make for a passable self portrait

I have a self portrait in the attic that isn't aging the best, but I've stayed young, so who cares?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement